StatCounter

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

YOU CAN HEAR ME PREACH - IT HAPPENS SELDOM NOW

I once prepared and delivered several sermons or talks per week and in recent years only occasionally. When I do have an opportunity I relish the hours of reading and prayerful consideration and writing and then to be able to present the product of such spiritual labour to willing and sometimes eager listeners is a privilege. That’s because it is God’s Word that I am daring to comment upon with a view to encouraging decisions.

One of the last times was all the way back in 2017 at Johnston Height Evangelical Free Church in Surrey, B.C. Here is a video recording of that 30 minute sermon called ‘LIVING FLAT OUT FOR GOD.’  The text will be Ecclesiastes chapters 11 and 12. And I make reference to my book on the Old Testament book of Ecclesiastes that I published in 2016.
https://vimeo.com/204941347?ref=fb-share




Here is the paperback available at Amazon for $10.00 plus shipping or for $4.13 as a Kindle book.

No comments:

Post a Comment