StatCounter

Friday, August 18, 2017

THE UNRUH FAMILY REUNION 2017

Here is the Unruh Family Reunion crew on Monday August 14th near St. Catharines Ontario, together for the first time in very many years. This group blessed Christine and me with observance of our 50th Wedding Anniversary, and a prayer of thanks for our parents, their sons and daughters in laws and their children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren. A once in a lifetime event I think. So grateful for the hospitality shown to the eleven of us from B.C.


My parents’ gravestone tells us that they were sweethearts for 67 years. Importantly, the caption that my brother Murray and I agreed upon to summarize our family heritage is ‘A LEGACY OF FAITH - A FAMILY SERVING GOD’.

This gathering was special to us, an unrepeatable event. Many changes lie ahead during the next five years. I am glad for the legacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment